Global Chemistry Conferences
October 17-18, 2016 | Chicago, USA
Theme: Exploring and acquiring the advances in cheminformatics and Computational Chemical Biology.
- Fundementals of cheminformatics
- Chemoinformatics and its applications
- Cheminformatics Tools For Drug Discovery
- Characterisation of biologically active compounds
- Quantitative structure activity relationship
- Statistics For Cheminformatics
- Sequence analysis of bioinformatics
- Glance of system chemistry
- Computational Chemical Biology
- Computational Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry
Click here to submit abstract to any of the above topics
Want to Differentiate your company from your competitors and broaden your competitive edge?
Use our global platform of 3000+ Global Events
- 25 Million+ Visitors to our Global website (conferenceseries.com)
- 20000+ Unique Visitors per conference
- 60000+ Page views per conference
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.